Welcome to Central Library
The Central Library, is one of the central support services of Institutions. The Central library is well equipped with modern facilities and resources in the form of CD-ROM, On-line databases, e-journals, e-books, audio video cassettes, books, journals, project reports etc. Links from the home page will direct you to information on library policies, hours, collections and services. The mission of the Central library is to provide information services and access to bibliographical and full text digital and printed resources to support the scholarly and informational needs of the university user community.
To provide excellent information resources and deliver quality services and facilities to meet the research, teaching and learning needs of the Institution.
- To provide effective, responsive and innovative services.
- To utilize library and information technology in an innovative and appropriate manner
- To develop and maintain adequate and necessary infrastructure to provide and deliver information services.
- To support and enhance teaching and learning processes by delivering and promoting the effective use of information resources.
- To provide an information environment that supports and encourages excellence in research scholars.
- To maintain the good reputation of the Institution through excellence in library services, collaboration with other organization and staff contribution to the user community.
- To provide access to an electronic catalogue of materials, organized according to nationally recognized and accepted standards, which includes access to other indexes and full-text materials and provides a ‘gateway’ to a wide variety of external resources.
- To provide a well- organized collection of books, journals, periodicals, audiovisual and electronics resources which meets the needs of students and faculty in order to support the courses, programmes and degrees offered.